Tuesday 31 July 2012

wedding nails

A simple but very satisfying way to add a special touch to your wedding day is a diy wedding manicure! I've gathered a few of my favourite looks.

I'm loving this gold halo effect from fab fit fun follow the link to find out how to re-create this fab understated look, perfect for a wedding manicure.


Or a glitter gradient from Nailed it follow the link to access a free tutorial on how to re-create the look.

Or this pretty all over pattern, also from Nailed it.. what can I say...this girl really knows her nails


Getting more blingy now check out how to make the glitter accent nail for your ring finger from raspberry jam

I don't want to overload all you brides to be so will cover nail jewellry for your ring finger in another post.

Happy polishing xx

No comments: