A great way to personalise your wedding and save some money is to print out your own wedding stationary and labels, from address labels, to wedding invitations, rsvp cards, mass booklets, wedding favour labels and thank you cards there are free templates available to download and print out at home. In many cases these free templates can be customised to include your name and wedding date.
This page will be dedicated to providing links to sources of free wedding stationary templates.
1) Vintage style label templates customisable for wedding favour labels and tags designed by Cathe Holden
Free wedding favour labels and wedding favour tag downloads.
2) Customisable labels by Catherine Auger of pumpkins and posies available for free download over at World label.
3) Love the prettiness and nostalgic sense of these printable and customisable labels and tags designed by Rachel birdsel of Curious Crow Creative and available for free download at world label
4) Planing a vintage style wedding then check out the free downloads for vintage placemats from the pretty blog
5) Gorgeous polka dot Thank you tags courtesy of I still love you
5) Can't help myself, love the polka dots more fab tags just visit Good gravy for the download.
6) Gorgeous retro flag design pop over to Love vs. Design for your free download
7) The very creative Simply modern mom has a fabulous tag, designed by Lisa from A business Full of Moxie. This tag can also be used as a bookmark. Follow the Simply modern mom link for the download for this free wedding printable.
9) Lunagirl produces exquisite Vintage style Labels following you can find a selection of her free customisable downloads over at World Label. Just customise and print.
10) If you like bunting you'll love this wedding garland from poptastic bride
11) Also from poptastic bride a diy favour box with download and tutorial
12) If you're looking for great
free wedding templatesthen pop on over to Sevens and grab their free
wedding wishestemplate, a beautiful keepsake for your wedding album, beautiful hung from a wishing tree.
13) Another one to add to your list of
free wedding templatescould also be used as a
eat drink chic
14) As an alternative to the traditional wedding guestbook why not use the beautiful wedding thumbprint tree. This beautiful free wedding template was created by spark. Guests can leave (leaf) their thumbprint and sign or initial them to create a fab keepsake of your special day. For downloadable files and instructions follow the lonk to spark.com
love and lavender
printable invitation kits. Pop on over and grab this super cute download now!
peonies and pearls
little paper dog for your free download.
printable invitation kits
from old books
Miss cutiepie, so sweet, I could eat them. The free templates available for download where designed for valentines day but I can think of many ways to incoporate them into a wedding, especially a vintage tea-party themed wedding.
printable invitation kits for your free template for wedding tea party invitation.
25) Stunning vintage style background for wrapping paper or as a background for your wedding printables. Provided by Imagenes vintage gratis
26) Another vintage inspired free wedding template with soooo.. many uses for the diy bride. Just head on over to collages vintage to download this "lady in paris" free wedding printable.
27) Free printable template with poem explaining to guests how to fill in your wedding fingerprint tree. Lovely framed and placed beside your wedding fingerprint tree at your wedding. A freebie from idoityourself
printableinvitationkits for your free download.
30) Cute top table place cards. This wedding template is free to download over at love vs design
31) Love the romantic feel of these wedding favour boxes. Templates for thefavour box, the favour tags and the paper rose are all available for download at Ellinee
32) More free wedding templates, to collect your lovely wishing tree tags pop on over to idoityourself for your free download.
33) Bride and groom wedding invitation free to download from Avery
34) Pretty Thank you label template by the talented designer over at Blush printables, perfect for use in your wedding as an enveloppe seal of favour label or tag.
35) Papervine has a great tutorial on how to make these diy wedding place cards.
hello lucky for your free download.
37) Hello Lucky also offer this lovely free wedding table number template.
38) Free Sweet floral labels, could be used for favor lables, address labels or mailing labels. Free to download over at Worldlabel.
40) A beautiful free template for a wedding favour box, courtesy of Sweetly scraped.
44) Another free pretty doily themed printable banner from falala
in the tree house
46) A sweet set of favor tags free to download over at Love vs design
49) The creative diy bride will love these sweet and fresh florals from design distraction.
50) Are you looking for unique and beautiful table place cards for your wedding? Pop on over to love vs design for your free download.
51) DIY free printable wedding thank you cards which can be customised. Love these, just visit southbound bride for your free download.
52) If you're thinking of diy 'ing your wedding favours, then these chocolate bar wrappers could be just what you're looking for. Thank you to heylook for the free download.
53) It's all about chevrons right now. I love this cool customisable monogram. Such a cute idea !! This free wedding printable comes in 12 different colours, so plenty of scope to co-ordinate with your wedding clour theme. Visit for chic sake for your free download.
54) Yes! I have to admit it..I am wedding4less.ie..and I am seriously addicted to chevron designs..love this set of free wedding printable favor tags created by tomkatstudio for HGTV.
eat drink chic.
56) The creative Miss cutiepie has created a fab set of printables which you can use in loadz of ways, save the date, invitations, favour tags, wishing tree tags.
Visit Miss cutiepie for these free wedding printables
57) Brilliant free printable diy kids activity book, to keep the kids busy during the wedding reception. Generously supplied by lovelyindeed
58) These free printables are so pretty and versatile, can be used as seating or escort cards or as wedding favour bag toppers. An easy peasy diy wedding project from creature comforts.
59) Soo cute free template for teabag wrapper and tea tag also by creature comforts...for an unusual wedding favour why not use a flowering tea..intrigued read more.
easy peasy diy crafty ideas
Photo courtesy of shanty2chic
61) Chalkboard signs are all the rage and I adore this series of free printable chalkboard wedding signs in Dom Loves Mary Calligraphy font. Created and free to download over at Lettering Art Studio.
63) How sweet are these!! (sorry couldn't resist), I Love, love, LOVE, these free printables that would be perfect as favor bags or for your candy buffet. Pop on over to the farm chicks for your incredibly gorge free download.